International competition of youth projects in the field of medical and non-medical rehabilitation “Rehabilitation +”
Held under the joint organization by the Union of Rehabilitologists of Russia, National Training Foundation (NTF), Ulyanovsk State University and Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU) June 5, 2019 — November 14, 2019.
Students, residents, graduate students and young scientists not older than 35 years old, who present projects in the field of rehabilitation on various pathologies within the nominations and research areas of the competition may be eligible to take part in the competition. There is a separate nomination “Rehabilitation techniques to be used in international practice” is available for international participants. Projects may concern the following areas of medical and non-medical rehabilitation:
- Diagnostic methods and innovative pharmaceuticals in rehabilitation
- Medical products for rehabilitation
- Assistive technologies in rehabilitation
- Physical rehabilitation
- Other non-medical rehabilitation technologies
- Organization of the multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation
- Digital rehabilitation.
There is no registration fee for the participants of the competition.
The competition is held in 2 steps: applications received online and in-person defense of projects that took place in an onsite participation tour. Training webinars on the design of the project and lectures on current areas of rehabilitation will be organized for the participants during the competition.
The application for participation in the Competition should be submitted to the expert committee in the form of electronic documents by filling out the relevant electronic forms posted on the official website of the Competition at http://www.rekonkurs.ru or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org starting from 05.06.19 to 30.09.2019.
The application for the competition should contain the following information:
- the nomination and the research areas of the Competition, which mainly correspond to the planned project activity;
- the name of the project;
- information about the author / project manager (young scientist), including
- first name, patronymic, last name
- place of study / work,
- degree (if applicable)
- phone number
- e-mail address.
- information about the supervisor / curator (if available), including:
— first name, patronymic, last name
— place of work,
- information about the organization, including:
- full name and address of the organization;
- contact phone of the organization;
- an email address for sending legally relevant correspondence to the organization;
The application includes a project passport consisting of:
- Project name.
— Nomination, direction of the Competition.
- The problem which the project addresses.
- Rationale for social significance, scientific novelty and relevance of the project.
- Target groups of the project.
- Purpose (s) and objectives of the project.
- A brief description of the project.
— Project geography.
- Duration of the project.
- Project schedule.
- The total cost of the project.
- Expected quantitative and qualitative project results.
- Information about the project team.
- Project status.
- Project partners (if any).
- The multiplicity of the project.
- Risks of the project.
The project owner has the right to include additional information and documents in accordance with the criteria for evaluating applications for participation in the Competition defined in this guideline, as well as presentation materials that enable visualization of the project results, in pdf format, in the application for participation.
Evaluation of applications for in-person participation in the Competition is carried out in accordance with the following criteria:
- relevance and social significance of the project;
- compliance of the project’s activities with its goals, objectives and expected results
- scientific novelty of the project and the depth of the problem study;
- the quality of presentation of the material;
- the project feasibility;
- practical applicability of the results;
- applied value of the project;
- the project scale.
The onsite round of the competition in the form of project defense will take place in the framework of the III Russian Congress «Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine» in Moscow on 14 November, 2019.
Best regards Organizing committee